Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Santa!

My boys have been begging me everyday to go see Santa, so finally today I caved...hoping to just get it over with.  So on my way I called my sister Jennifer to see if she wanted to take her kids.  So all of us got there just as Santa was coming back from his break.  Alyssa was still in school, so I'll have to take her on another day.

This was seriously the BEST SANTA.  He was so cute with the kids.  He literally talked with them for at least 5 minutes.  They wouldn't let us take our own pictures, but that was OK because Santa was so great.  He told the kids he knows if they are being good because their Moms and Dads will have a smile...and if they weren't smiling to ask what they could do to help them out.  My kids were eating it up!  So hopefully they will be good little helpers until Christmas:)

5 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Oh my gosh, you've been busy! Love all the updates & pictures.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Can't believe how dark Jett and Reese look in the pictures. Cute picture of all of them.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

What a fun picture!! Glad you caved your a great mom!

The Bullocks said...

I need to scan my picture so I can put it on my blog. I love it... Tyson keeps asking me what he can do to make me smile. Truly the best santa ever. and totally worth buying the picture.

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh, they DID turn out cute! And you should stop following me around. Sheesh, I can't go anywhere without bumping into you.