Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Alyssa's Gymnastics Performance

Lexi and Alyssa
Alyssa had her gymnastics performance.  She did a great job.  I think this is the most she's improved lately.  Maybe it's because she has a friend in her class so it's more fun.

Side note story:
So on the way home, Alyssa was telling us that a lot of girls got flowers after the performance.  (Which I think is insane, because I swear kids could care less..they'd be just as happy with a new lipgloss...that's my way of justifying the fact I didn't get my daughter flowers.)  And I said hmmm, that's weird?  (Hoping she didn't feel jilted by her crappy Mom.)  She said "I know, cause what if they're allergic to the pollen."  Thanks Alyssa, I'm glad you were looking for a reason to NOT get flowers...way to make us all feel better.  I got a laugh out of it anyway.

3 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Good job Alyssa. I think the flower thing is over the top. Lip gloss is so much more usable.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa grandma and grandpa was so proud of your performance!! You have really improved! It still makes grandma a little nervous to watch you do back flips in my living room but your sure good at it!! Thanks for going to breakfast with me it was fun spending time with darling you!! Your growing up so fast!! I love that you told me you wanted to go on a mission when your old enough, what a great goal! I love you so much!!

The Bullocks said...

I love the pollen story, who wants to be subjected to all those hives and rashes!!! smart girl, get her a lip gloss!!!! Darn it I've got to figure out how to get Bailee in there.