Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Traditions with the Mikesell's

Every year my mother in law Cyndy buys the kids a sweater to wear for her Christmas picture.  She has fabulous taste and I always love what she picks out.  This tradition is one of my favorites...second to the pajama tradition:)

 Cyndy always gets a gingerbread house for the kids to decorate and each family gets to take one home.  This year she did a little village which worked out perfect so the kids go to decorate their very own.  It was really fun!
 





Thanks for doing such fun traditions every year!  We love it!

4 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the sweaters and dresses and cute tights. Cute, cute pictures.

Annika said...

Betsy, I can tell from the photo that you are DEEP in concentration making your gingerbread house...a little competitive are we??? Just kidding, we do that every year with my family and the kids love it. My Sister always makes fun of my house and calls it the "Martha Stewart House" because I am OCD and everything has to be symmetrical and perfect.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I love traditions! Thanks for coming!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S. I am so glad Alyssa got your gorgeous eyelashes your both beautiful!!