Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alyssa's Birthday

So I'm going to come clean...I ended up letting Alyssa open ALL of her presents the night before her birthday.  The reason why is because Gentry had to work really early the next morning and I didn't want to wake up the kids that early.  (We all know tired kids are not fun.)  And I didn't want her to have to wait until Gentry got home from work.  Believe me she was happy about the early birthday...she might take after me in that area:)

 One more area she's like her Mom..we both love Chick-fil-a for breakfast so we decided to go there for her birthday.

 She was so excited I got her perfume.  On a side note.  Do you see what Brock is wearing?  He bought it himself and wears it every time it's clean.

 Boston commented when she opened this jacket.  "Now you have your own black boyfriend jacket like Mom!" What kids knows what they're called?...my son:)

 Grandma Suzie and Grandpa Al gave her a doll that looks just like her.  She LOVES IT!

 Grandma Cyndy and Grandpa Kim gave her sea monkeys...I think all of the kids are excited about them.  And a sweatshirt that Alyssa told Grandma such specific color/style that Cyndy had to look everywhere...thanks Cyndy.
PS thanks Michele for taking the picture!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!

3 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Cute pictures. Can't believe Alyssa is nine. She told me next year she is a double digit number.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I love that girl!! I remember the day she was born. One of the happiest days of my life!! My first biological grandchild!! And she was a girl!! Love you tons Alyssa

The Bullocks said...

oh my gosh I am peeing at brocks buzz lightyear. you need to take a picture everytime he wears it and do a post on it. he'll love it when he's older, that is so cute.

and I noticed Alyssa's birthday doll/ did I tell you about the matching doll/girl outfits at Koles (spelling??)