Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving this year was super fun!  We got to go to both of our parents houses.  Lots of yummy food and fun visiting with everyone.

We also took the kids to see Tangled.  I loved it!  I loved the music, and Mandy Moore...loved her voice and singing etc.  (And that's saying a LOT cause I don't usually like animated movies.)
 


I started shopping for the whole "Black Friday" at midnight and got home at about 6:30 am...took a little nap and convinced my sister in law Michele to head back out for a couple more hours.  Got back just in time to take a shower and show up for family pictures with my family. 

Gentry took the kids sledding while I was shopping.  I'd like to think I was doing him a favor by shopping, but I think he wins for taking the kids sledding and going out in the freezing cold.

I took a picture when we got to breakfast at 5 am (to have proof that I stayed up)...but I'm too vain to post it...it was THAT bad.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I'm dying to hear about all your black friday shopping, call me! Happy Thanksgiving!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Thanks for helping out with my shopping and putting together our family pictures.

Annika said...

I can't believe you stayed out all night shopping! I would have the worst headache not to mention look like death myself! But I am sure you got some great deals. Oh...yes, I will adopt you into my VT list!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I was so proud of you Betsy!! It was great fun to go out with everyone. I think we got some great deals! Can't wait till next year!!