Sunday, November 7, 2010

Should I call it a "PRE-BIRTHDAY"????

Remember when I said I hate to keep secrets about things I'm super excited about. (Nothing has changed in the last few hours.)  Well I had waited long enough.  Alyssa's birthday is not until tomorrow but I wanted to give her this outfit I got her for her birthday.  So let me explain.

I figured today is CLOSER to her birthday than next Sunday...so it only makes sense. I had to include the boots because that was my favorite part of the outfit...COME ON JUST ADMIT IT....THEY ARE FABULOUS BOOTS!  (The wedge heel, the buckles, studs and the color...as if I could wait.)

Alyssa's response to the boots made me even more excited.  She kept saying how much she loved them.

Then after church Brock wanted to show Gentry and I that he learned to roller-blade this weekend while at my Mom's house...in my old roller-blades.  So naturally I HAD to let Alyssa open HER roller-blades too.  I mean it's only fair right? She loves them!  Her smile says it all:)
Here is a clip of the kids practicing.  Gentry disappeared for a minute only to show up with his own roller-blades.

8 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Great job on roller blades and roller skates Alyssa, Brock and Boston. Love the boots Alyssa.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Happy Pre Birthday Alyssa!! You look fabulous in your new outfit and boots. And you look great roller blading:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S. Betsy your crack me up you never can keep a surprise that is why its so fun keeping surprises from you!! :)

Nielson Family said...

Happy Pre-Birthday Alyssa, you look fabulous in your new boots. I wish I had a pair.

Happy Anniversary Betsy & Gentry! We watched the Jazz game and every time Ian saw somebody with blonde hair he would say "Oh, I think I just saw Betsy".

The Hulls said...

Happy pre Birthday Alyssa!!! Haha, I love that you get too excited to keep a secret!! Guess what?!? Two more weeks and we'll be in Utah!!! Woohoo! Love you guys and can't wait to see you!!

Kaydee and the boys said...

You crack me up. Do they have those boots in big people size?... I'll even let you surprise me.

:)

Happy Anniversary by the way.

Annika said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! I love that her rollerblades were wrapped in Christmas paper. Why not?

The Lind's said...

Happy Birthday Alyssa! It seems like she just turned 8...time flies! Love her boots and what a cute mom you are to give in and give her gifts early!!