Sunday, November 14, 2010

MEGAMIND

I told Alyssa I would take her and two friends to dinner and a movie yesterday for her birthday.  (I like to drag out holidays and birthdays as long as possible.)  So she decided to take her friends Bailee and Lexi.
When Katie, Bailee's mom came to drop Bailee off she I told her I wasn't very excited to see the movie.  I just don't love animated movies.  Katie decided to get her little boy Tyson and join us. Of course the girls insisted they sit on a completely different row than us. They wanted to be so grown up.
I actually really liked the movie.  It was pretty funny.  I'd definitely recommend it!  Gentry missed out.  (He had work stuff...he was bummed.)

Funny story:
So we took the kids to dinner afterward and while we were sitting there, I see Tyson and Brock trying to hide from Boston.  And Tyson turns to Brock and says "Lets hide from Brock!...wait are you Brock?" and Brock said yeah.  So Tyson said "I mean lets hide from Boston!"  It cracks me up they are such good buddies and he still can't tell them apart.  I guess he takes after his MOM:)  Just kidding Katie!

2 comments:

The Hulls said...

Oh man, I love all of your new posts!!! Oh, and I'm the worst aunt... we totally forgot to call Alyssa and sing happy birthday. I'm so sorry, I've been forgetting to call everyone lately! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you in just over a week!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Kaydee and the boys said...

That's hilarious. So... it's that time again - when I saw you the other day, I remembered how much I miss you. How about lunch? (before the craziness of the holidays are upon us)
I'll email you.