Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Official

So NORMALLY, the soonest I will decorate the house for Christmas is the day after Thanksgiving.  One year I let the kids decorate on Thanksgiving...but this year I decided to let them decorate LAST NIGHT.  I will be wanting to take down decorations before Christmas.

The kids had a blast, meanwhile I'm getting stressed because they are unloading everything and I don't have a chance to say where I want each decoration, and let's be honest..I have a bunch of decorations I don't want to even get out.

Brock couldn't wait to put on the Santa outfit we got for Claire. Doesn't she look like she's enjoying it?

Brock got to put the star on the tree this year, but it turns out after getting a new tree the star was too heavy and we had to do something else anyway.
I am actually loving having a smaller tree so it doesn't feel so crowded.





HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Oh and I can't forget, Tara...the one who saved my life babysitting when the twins were little so I could work...GOT MARRIED!!!  I was so excited for her.
She looked beautiful!
  I'm so mad I forgot my camera, so this is with my phone...8 megapixels...so they say, I don't think so.

6 comments:

The Bullocks said...

so funny. we totally put our tree up last week also.. my kids were begging me to. and I actually am liking doing it early. it's funny how it keeps getting earlier and earlier.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

REALLY!! I can't believe you beat me!! Wish mine was done! It looks nice.

Nielson Family said...

Well I don't have my christmas tree out yet but I do have my outside christmas lights hung. I guess I was planning on getting everything out next week when the kids are out of school.

Congratulations to Tara! Her dress is really pretty. How was the wedding?

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the pictures and the children's excitement with the decorations.

Clements Family said...

I have been wanting to put up our Christmas stuff for weeks:) I am busting it out today!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I just have to say when I came over yesterday to pick up Alyssa your house was decorated so cute for the Holidays! I loved it! You have such great taste and fun ideas. LOVED IT!!!