Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Walk to Grandma's

We went to my Mother In Law's for dinner last night.  We decided to walk there.  When we got there Gentry told his Dad both of our cars broke down.  You should have seen the look on his face.  Poor guy was worried!  We laughed and told him the kids wanted to go on an adventure.  Gentry took pictures the whole way with his phone (2.6 miles each way).
I love this picture because it's so bright outside no one can keep their eyes open.
So the boys invented their own sunglasses.
We even saw some horses on the way...
..and walked through the Riverton Highschool parking lot.
On the way home Brock's feet hurt so I carried him on my back for a little bit.  It's a good thing he's light.

2 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for walking all the way for dinner. I didn't know you told Kim both of your cars had broke down:) How funny. Glad you made it!!

The Bullocks said...

holy cow, I'm shocked you got them to walk that far. I'm almost positive my kids wouldn't make 1 mile. I've even considered going on a 3 mile bike ride and been too afraid they would wimp out. good job kids.