Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BUILD A BEAR...and a BUNNY

 My little sister Jennifer is having her 3rd baby next week, and so my Mom is flying out to be with her.  My boys will be turning 6 on May 20th and wanted to go to Build A Bear for their birthday.  My Mom decided to take them before she heads out of town. 
The boys were so excited to go, it was so much fun watching them.  I was actually surprise how much Brock loved it too.  I knew Boston would love it, but I couldn't believe how much Brock loved it too. 

Boston making a wish with the bunny's heart.  It was so cute Brock closed his eyes to make a wish too.  They took it very serious. 
The lady asked how they wanted their bear filled.  Brock said more stuffing and Boston said soft and cuddly.  Just like I knew they would.
Boston chose a bunny, and Brock chose a bear.  I think they were really excited about it.

They even took bath time VERY serious.  After wards, they were still talking about their whole experience.

My Mom let them pick out an outfit Brock chose a Star Wars bear and Boston chose a shirt that says "IT'S A BOY!" with jeans.  Hmmm...why am I not surprised at what they both chose?  They had a BLAST!  Thanks MOM!!!

6 comments:

Kaydee and the boys said...

I wish your sister nothing but the best - she's such a sweetheart. And your boys have a pretty incredible grandma! - how cute.

Annika said...

They were so cute when I saw them with their new "buddies". I think it is awesome that their likes are so different...it really is proof that we are all unique and special!

The Hulls said...

That is so fun!! I love what each of them chose and that they took it so seriously! Love you guys!!

Brittany said...

How fun for the boys! It's so interesting that they look sooo much alike but have different likes.:) Cute!

Clements Family said...

I am laughing that he picked that outfit! So funny! Congrats to your sister!!!

AngiDe said...

What a fun birthday present! I have yet to take my little girl there... sure looks like fun!