Sunday, May 23, 2010

Blanding Part 2

Well the whole reason I went to Blanding was to help Adrienne throw a baby shower for her sister in law Brittany.  We had fun getting all of the details together.  The reason Adrienne and I work so well is I come up with a random idea and poof...Adrienne gets it done.


Adrienne, Me, Brittany, Laura
The tables...

The food.
The drink.
 The game.
Yes, we played the poopy diaper game.
The cake. (Diaper cake of course)
We made a diaper wipes container, and the topper is holding a onesie we rolled to look like a lollipop.
The APRON!  
We made her an apron with all the Mommy necessities
-Binki clip, with binkis
-Lollipop onesies
-Hand sanitizer
-anti bacterial wipes
-Lysol to go
The gals that put this shower together:)
Thanks for letting me come have fun!  And thanks to Adrienne's Mother in law Laura for financing the project:)

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

You guys are both amazing!!! The things you guys made are so cute and of course you two are both so beautiful!!!

Annika said...

Very cute and how fun for your kids! Glad the shower went well, but I am dying about your detour! I had that happen a LONG time ago and it was so frustrating. At least you took the "scenic" route.

Brittany said...

Oh I DO NOT look cute in that picture but I guess most of the people who read your blog don't know me huh?:) It's a good thing! You guys did such a GREAT job on the baby shower!! I LOVED it!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Greg and/or Angie said...

Such cute colors and everything! You guys did a great job!