Thursday, May 27, 2010

Alyssa's Gymnastics Recital

Alyssa had her gymnastics recital a few nights ago.  She did really well.  I was really impressed with all the talent these little kids have.  It was really fun watching them tumble.
Alyssa skinned her knees a few days before this and she wanted to wear a florescent green bandage wrap...hmmm I think she wanted people to notice her injury.
It was hard to take pictures cause I was too far away and it was so dark, so this is the better of the pics.
GOOD JOB ALYSSA!!!

3 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Way to go Alyssa. You did a great job!!!!

Annika said...

How cute are their outfits! This totally brings back memories of the days for me....10 years I was a gymnast. I LOVED it! I'm sure Alyssa is a natural.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa I was so proud of you!!! You were amazing!! I wish I could do all the things you do. I love ya SWEETIE!