Sunday, May 30, 2010

I WON!!!!

My friend Lindsay has a food blog, and she has really cool drawings to win anything from a sandwich cutter to a ahem...A DRESS.  So I entered one of the contests and I won!  I was so excited!  What's better than a cute dress???  WINNING ONE!  Thanks Lindsay!

PS if you want to try for her cool contests...not to mention some fabulous recipes her blog is http://cucinafamiglia.blogspot.com/ Not sure how to link this so you'll have to copy and paste the address to visit her blog. 

I had Gentry take a quick pic before church...after I just inhaled a big ol blueberry muffin...so no teeth showing cause they were chuck full of blueberries.

9 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Way cute dress Betsy.

McInnes Family said...

Soo cute! I didn't see you at church today until you were walking home. I love it. And even better when it's free :)
Good job Alyssa on the gymnastics. The boys think you are super cool. You will have to show us some of your moves!

AngiDe said...

LOVE it! Even better that you won it!

Brittany said...

Cute dress!! I'm jealous.....oh wait, I would NOT fit in that.:)

The Bullocks said...

NO FAIR!!! i need to start entering those.

Di said...

Hi this is Tyler Coe and I have to say I love looking at your blog while I am at work at the hospital. Regardless if my patient is dying in the next room I refuse to take my eyes off of this great blog. Congrats on the dress. I remember winning my first dress in a big contest, mother was so proud that day. Remember say no to drugs. TYLER

Clements Family said...

I have been meaning to ask you if you have gotten anything yet! So so cute! I am glad you won! And thanks for mentioning my blog:)

Annika said...

You looked darling, and good job with your lesson.

Johnston Family said...

Looooove it! So cute, & it just gets cuter & better by the minute, because it was free!!!