Thursday, May 20, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!

Today my babies are turning 6.  How time flies.  I can't believe how grown up they are.  They are so much fun to have around.  I love these guys:)
Waiting at the top of the stairs to open their presents.
They got some new pajamas hoping to replace the Mickey he wears everyday.
They seemed to like the new pajamas.
Gentry found this helicopter floaty for the pool.  They were really excited about it.
Brock FINALLY got his "skipchurs"
Grandpa Kim and Grandma Cyndy came up bright and early to give them their presents.
My Parents couldn't make it because they are too busy visiting this little guy.....MY NEW NEPHEW JETT.
Could he be any cuter?!?  I'm so bummed I can't see him in person.  He's only a week old.  Jennifer is doing great according to my Mom.

I will post more pics later today...or tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOSTON AND BROCK!!!

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON AND BROCK!!! We wish we could be there to celebrate with you! We sure love and miss you guys!!!

The Lind's said...

Happy Birthday Brock and Boston!! They sure are cute boys!! All their stories crack me! Sure hope they had a great day!!

The Lind's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cyndy Mikesell said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!
Your party was a blast!!
We love you!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Jett is darling!!:)

Clements Family said...

Happy Birthday Boston and Brock! I will never forget their birthday since Bella shares the day with them!
What a cute nephew...congrats to your sister!