Friday, December 31, 2010

Celebrations continue...

Allison text everyone to set up a GNO for my birthday.  We went to see How Do You Know.  I don't know if the movie was better, or Katie giggling at every part was better.  Either way I had a great time.  It was fun to hang out with my friends for a bit...although they all harassed me when I told them I couldn't go for dessert, because it was past my bed time.  (I'm such a senior citizen...9:30 and I was worried about getting home.)  Thanks GIRLS!!!

5 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What nice friends. Cute friends too.

Nielson Family said...

I love it how Justin Bieber looks just like part of the group. I'm glad you had a GNO although took me a few minutes to figure out what GNO stands for...Girls Night Out...my brain is not working today.

Clements Family said...

fun! i wish i could have been there!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Lucky to have such good friends!!! Your all BEAUTIFUL!!!

The Lind's said...

So fun! I wish I had got to go!...I don't know catching throw up all day was fun too! I think at one point we will be immune to UT...at least I am hoping so! Happy Birthday Betsy! Love your cute snow boots!