Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Today was such a fun day.  I can't believe it came so fast.  The kids woke up really early and couldn't wait to open their presents.  They loved everything they got.  Although Brock mentioned that he thought his helicopter would be a little bigger...he still loved it.

I was having so much fun watching them open their presents I sort of forgot to take pictures.  So I don't have very many good shots.  Better luck next year.

 This is the kids waiting to open presents.  I love their tired faces.
 Brock so excited to see his presents
 Boston had to try out the big wheel.  They both loved it.
 Brock had to go outside and try it.
  Me and Alyssa:)
 Opening presents at Grandma Cyndy's
Yes...it's a Ken doll:)

3 comments:

Di said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas and I hope you have fun celebrating your big day today! Happy Birthday! Oh and the Christmas party looked fun as always... bummed I missed it.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Happy Birthday!! You look great in your boots!

Clements Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! Great pictures!