Friday, December 24, 2010

MY MOST FAVORITE TIME OF YEAR!

Well y'all know how much I love the pajama night...and this year wasn't any different.  I couldn't wait to go!  Loved the pajamas.  These might just be my favorite...according to Cyndy I say that every year....but really I was even looking for sweats like this, and waddaya know, Cyndy found em.

 Boston and Brock had to check for their presents...they couldn't wait!
 The grandkids...Kamri, Jordyn, Bridger, Boston, Brock and Alyssa

 The Girls
 We had to laugh at this picture.  The Utah fan got a blue shirt, and the BYU fan got a red shirt.
I thought I got a picture of the whole group, but apparently I'm not as computer savvy as I thought.  My computer won't let me pull it off the disc.  So I may have to add that one later.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I like the traditions too! It's always fun making you wait!!! Thanks for always being so excited it makes my night!!!