Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas EVE

We celebrated Christmas Eve at my sister Janay's house this year.  It was so much fun, my whole family was able to be there.  My nephew is leaving for his mission in a little over a week.  So it will be the last time with EVERYONE there for a while.
I took a couple pics with me and the boys and Gentry and the boys while we were waiting.  Alyssa had already gone with her cousin Kate.


 We gave my parents a big canvas of our latest family picture.  They loved it.  My mom started crying when she saw it.  Not a great pic of her, but the other pic we have she was blinking.
 Every year the kids re-enact the nativity story.  Brock was a wiseman.
 Boston started out as a star, then decided he would rather be an angel.
 Gentry's parents came over to join us.
 Reese, my cute little angel niece.
 Alyssa, Cooper and Kate were all shepherds.
 Alyssa holding Jett...who was baby Jesus.
 Alan always gets to be the narrator.  He takes his job very seriously.  He has a script, but tends to "ad-lib" just a little bit.
 Boston and Reese as the angels visiting Mary and Joseph, played by Morgan and Porter.
 The WHOLE cast.  CJ filled in as the star since Boston wanted to be an angel.
 We were lucky enough to have several cheer and dance performances by these four girls. Kate, Reese, Morgan and Alyssa.
 My nephew Connor played Santa.  He was cracking me up the whole time.  He was the best Santa, and the kids all loved him.  
He told Brock to sign "ROCK ON".
 He told Boston to point like a "Super Star". 
 He even did a little cheering with Alyssa.
FUN NIGHT!!!  Can't wait til morning!

3 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

So glad everyone was together. Love,love our family picture. Thank you Betsy for putting it together with everyone.
Connor was awesome as Santa so much personality.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for letting us come crash the party!! It made Christmas eve so much more fun than being home alone. I loved all the noise, the company the food! Thanks so much we had the best time.:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S. Thanks to all your family for making us feel so welcome.