Sunday, January 2, 2011

JR JAZZ

Last night we took the kids to the Jazz game.  We signed both boys up for Jr. Jazz, and it includes tickets to a game.  Alyssa didn't get to go last year so we thought she would have fun coming.  We were going to buy a ticket, but my brother Matt got sick so he let us have his ticket.  We brought his little boy Max with us...which my boys loved.
 Alyssa wanted me to write this on her face.  She even made a poster (which consisted of 4 pieces of paper taped together) but somehow she forgot it when we left.

 Brock thinks he is pretty cool.  His face cracks me up here.
 Boston, Brock, and Max
 The guy behind us asked if we wanted him to take a picture.  I thought it was really nice of him to volunteer.  Then he asked, "Are those all your kids?"  I said yes, just not the blond he's my nephew. He actually thought they were triplets.
Gentry also dropped us off so he could park and as we were walking one of the security guys said, "Wow, you've got a lot of kids."  
OK we're in UTAH people...why do they act so surprised by 4 kids?

 Boston was really tired he didn't last long.
Still sleeping.
Funny little story:
We stayed until the game was over, so by the time we got on the freeway it was already 10:30 (I know are you dying I was gone so late?) and all of the kids were tired.  About 10 minutes before we got home Max said to Alyssa "Are you even tired?  Cause I'm not tired AT ALL!"...within 5 minutes he was asleep.   GOOD TIMES!

4 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Another fun time and fun memory for the kids.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

GO JAZZ!! Glad they all got to go!!

Di said...

Hi, this is TYler Coe coming to you live from Arizona. I was wondering if Gentry is going to get that lazy eye checked out. God bless his little heart. Remember say no to drugs, and any calling that has to do with nursery. If you take this advice than i will guarantee you your life will be so much easier. TYLER COE

The Hulls said...

Love all of the pictures!! The comment about all your kids made me laugh, thats something you'd get here... but in Utah?! Thats funny!! Love and miss you guys!