Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Party

My friends were wanting to plan a Christmas party and my friend Allison said she  would take care of everything as long as someone would host it at their house.  I thought that was the perfect opportunity because everything Allison does turns out fabulous.  So I volunteered.  I told her I wanted to take credit for everything she did.  But if I'm being honest the only thing I did was...well if you look in the back of the picture you can see the bag of rolls I bought and I provided some drinks in the fridge.  Oh wait I can't forget my Rolo pretzel things.  (I had to go to 3 stores just to find the dang Rolo's) 

Allison loves to have themes so this year it was an "F" theme.  Friends, Finger Foods, Fun etc.  The invites were really cute too.  (Allison made the invites too.)
 Allison even had labels for everything. Fancy cupcakes, Fudge, Fish, Fruit Flavored candycanes etc.
 Back to front: Jennifer, Nichole, Becca, Me, Katie, Allison
Candice, Lindsey, Heather, Lindsay.
 Brooks, Brent, Ryan, Gentry, Steve, Mark, Mike, Gerry.

 Chocolate FOOTBALL.

 The $10 gift didn't have to start with an "F" though.  Cafe Rio and Chick-fil-a gift cards were a hit.
 I love Gentry's pose:)
Lindsey and Mark got a Fanny pack! SCORE! ha ha.
 Nichole was lucky enough to get Fish and Chips...the fish were real though...
 So with the white elephant presents all starting with the letter "F".  Ryan happened to open "Fake Boobs".   So I blurred them so they would be appropriate for my blog.  LOL.  Allison brought them and we all got a good laugh.  Katie tried to cover them as I was taking a picture, but it looks like she was grabbing them instead of covering them.





 I was going around taking pictures in the room and I went to take a picture of Kaydee and Gentry and Katie slipped in so it didn't feel so awkward.  But like normal Gentry blinked.
Lindsey and Lindsay had already left, but we didn't get a picture with Kaydee so this one was for her.  She's to the left of me.

9 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What a fun party and what a fun tradition that you do it every year.Allison did a great job with the theme.

Nielson Family said...

I'm so glad you took a lot of pictures. I'm sure everyone had a blast. You are one of the best hostesses.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

What fun you look beautiful as ever! What a fun Christmas tradition! All very good looking young people!!

Allison Bushman said...

So how much do I owe you for making me sound so great!?! Thanks again for letting us have the party at your house! It was a great turn out and I think everyone had a lot of fun!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Hilarious... especially the one with Ryan's casual grabbing in there. Naughty. And thanks for the company Gentry... maybe if your crazy wife wasn't busy taking so many photos. :)
That was a hit, thanks for allowing me to mope around your house instead of my own... man I'm lonely. :)

The Bullocks said...

I can't believe how on top of blogging you are. I have a lot of catching up to do. That was such a fun night.

Clements Family said...

I love that we do this every year!
I can't believe you blurred out the picture of Ryan! Hilarious!

AngiDe said...

What a fun time! And that spread looks so delicious! :0)

Bell Blog said...

Great job Allison! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :) I like the F theme!