Saturday, December 18, 2010

NOAH'S

My sister's in-laws rented out Noah's for their Christmas party and were nice enough to invite us!  It was so much fun the kids got to ice-skate for the first time, and I was really surprised they were pretty darn good.  (I'd like to take credit for that...they probably got my jeans and I'm an incredible ice-skater..ha ha)  There was lots of food, and tons for the kids to do.  Here are some pics from the night.

 Boston is down in the background.
 And he's up again.
 Really..I swear she was having fun.
 Brock was a maniac...he loved ice-skating.
 I brought donuts..."for the kids of course"...just wanted to make sure they weren't poisonous...I know I'm a saint.
 There was an injury...Jennifer's little girl Reese accidentally ran over Jennifer's foot with her ice-skates.  I think she ended up with stitches.
 What I love about this picture is, can you see the grip I've got on him?  "Brock, you're gonna smile and you're gonna like it!" said through gritted teeth.

 Gentry gave me an "action shot".  This picture cracks me up.

Santa came and brought all the kids a cute little candy cane with their name on it.




The second we got in the car to head home, Brock yelled "BEST. DAY. EVER!"  Gentry laughed and said OK Brock let's recount what happened today.
1. Brock fell while ice-skating and smacked the back of his head.
2. Brock dropped the ice-skate on his foot with-out shoes to protect it.
3. Brock got hit in the head with the racket ball racket.
I think all the hits to his head made him forget the pain.  Glad he still had fun too. 

3 comments:

Annika said...

How Fun! Darling photo of you and your sister!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

It was a great party and all the kids had such a great time.

Clements Family said...

How fun. I didn't know there was ice skating at Noahs!