Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I KNOW your gonna want one:)

Photobucket
Photobucket
So if you didn't get a Christmas card last year, I don't have your address. OR if you have moved since last Christmas please give me your new address. You can leave a comment or email it to me @ betsymikesell@gmail.com.

If you didn't send me a card last year...get a move on it! This is my favorite thing about the holiday! I get so excited to get my mail.

PS My sister in law Kassie made me and Alyssa matching headbands...aren't they cute?! (Thanks Kassie!)

HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!
-Betsy

13 comments:

Ashley said...

Betsy, if I were as cute as you I would send Christmas cards to. Your headbands are way cute.

Clements Family said...

Such cute headbands! Love the pix!

The Hulls said...

I love the pics! And I love the headbands! I wanted to make something like that for Reese... maybe you or Kassie could help me :)

The Naylors said...

Love them :)

McInnes Family said...

Your pictures look sooo cute! I am excited to see the Christmas card :) Send us one for sure. And hopefully next time I talk to you I better have a little one!!

Brittany said...

Cute pictures!!! Such a gorgeous family!!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

I love your pictures. The colors are soooo Christmas.

Darci said...

so cute! I better get one I think ya know my address!! or maybe you can walk your cute little butt over here and give me one or better yet we will swap next appt

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Can I just say I am glad I am related to the cutest family ever!! Love the pictures!!!!

The Bullocks said...

I think that is my favorite that I've ever seen your hair. so cute. I better get on top of my cards.

Di said...

So cute as always! I'm waiting to get yours, but you already know I'm disappointed without the poem... ha ha! I actually just ordered my cards tonight so you'll be getting one shortly!

Andrea said...

You and Gentry have the cutest family in the world!

Kaydee and the boys said...

I'm waiting...

and they're not gray...
they're a darker shade of mother of pearl. hee hee.