Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FAMILY PICTURES

We had family pictures on Sunday. It was so fun to have EVERYONE here! Usually there is someone who can't make it because of work or school. Here are a few pics from the day. (We set the timer, so these aren't anything professional.)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Siblings
Photobucket
My family
Photobucket
Janay's Family
Photobucket
Alan's Family
Photobucket
Chris's Family
Photobucket
Missy's Family
Photobucket
Matt's Family
Photobucket
Jennifer's Family
Photobucket

10 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Betsy you did a great job with the pictures. Thank you so much. Love, Mom

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Nice pictures. I bet your mom loved them!!

Jadie said...

Betsy, you have the most beautiful Family and you are a bloggin RoCkStAr!

Jadie

The Lind's said...

You do have a beautiful family! I always have loved your family...they are all so sweet! Those pictures turned out great! Nice work...my timer never turns out!

AngiDe said...

how fun to have all your family together. Did I ever tell you that Janay used to be my YW leader... way back in the day?? It's good to see her and her boys! It's been forever!

XO

Coatsy's said...

You have the cutest family... and you look amazing, as always...... hope you guys had a wonderful christmas.. no worries i still havent sent out my cards, so don't feel left out... hopefully ill fill like doing it soon. give everyone my love....

Clements Family said...

Love all the pictures! They turned out great...and I love that everyone is in them.
I feel horrible, every day I tell myself to text you...so HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! See you next week:)

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh man, I love gigantic families...

and now I know who Nate is from high school.

McInnes Family said...

Love the pictures!!! You always do such a good job and I always love how they turn out. Especially with so many people! Thanks for taking them.

Allison Bushman said...

Adorable family pics! I can't believe how huge your family is! How fun!