Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we had Thanksgiving at Gentry's parents house and they were nice enough to invite my parents over too. After dinner we went to see the movie Old Dogs. It was a pretty cute show. I think everyone liked it. I laughed pretty hard through-out the movie, but then again I'm an easy laugher.
Photobucket
Alyssa loves to wear her fake glasses that Grandma Cyndy bought her.
Photobucket
I thought my Dad knew I was taking the picture, but for some reason he still looks surprised.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gentry sort of kept his eyes open for this pic. Let me tell you that is something to be proud of:)

Well some of you may have noticed Brock's new haircut. Let's just say he got a head start on it the day after we left for Mexico. Poor Tara...she ended up buzzing it all off.
Photobucket

Before we left for Mexico, my friend Katie and I won tickets to Disney's Princess's on Ice. So we took our girls. They loved it!
Photobucket
I love this picture, it makes me laugh because Katie was taking a picture of me and Alyssa, and Bailee made her way into the pic. I thought it was cute so I had to post it. Bailee cracks me up.
Photobucket
During the show, they had four people in an elephant costume (one person for each leg.) Katie turns to me during the show because she couldn't believe they brought a real elephant. I started laughing so hard because she didn't realize it was fake. I have to give her credit...she wasn't wearing her glasses.

8 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the pictures. Katie keeps us smiling. Did it look like a real elephant?

The Bullocks said...

oh too funny. Stupid elephant. and snowman for that matter.

Clements Family said...

That is a way funny story.
I wish i could have talked Brooks into seeing that movie...instead we saw Fantastic Mr Fox...not so good:)

gentry said...

Fun Thanksgiving! I am glad there were a lot of people at our house for Thanksgiving. It seemed more like a holiday. I loved everything about that day!
Cute pictures of the girls at Disney Princess Show!! Katie cracks me up. Glad I know her.

Coatsy's said...

Love your pictures.... they always are so cute... i can't believe how big your kids are.. so i so that gentry wanted to talk to gavin, i wasn't ignoring you guys just been real rough & tough... i have avoided everyone cause i can't stop crying... i miss my mama.. i feel dumb i ran into cyndy @ walmart & baweled... so embarassing... hope all is well with you guys... lots of love

The Lind's said...

Looks like you have been having way too much fun!! :) Your vacation looks amazing!! I bet it was so nice to get out of cold!! Glad you are doing good!

gentry said...

cute alyssa

Kristin said...

Katie is a crack up. I had fun talking to her when she did my hair.