Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

The kids had a really fun Christmas. They opened presents from Santa, and played with their toys for a little bit while Gentry and I tried putting toys together. (PS Toy companies let's put the stuff together before we sell it.)
We went to my parents for the Christmas breakfast with yummy cinnamon rolls, and visited for a while.
Then we had dinner at Gentry's parents and I'm pretty sure I gained 10 pounds. It was some yummy food.
Then it was off to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Loved it! I thought it was one of the best kid shows I've seen in a long time. I thought the music was really cute too.
We just got everything cleaned up and it feels so good to have my house back to "normal".

Here are some pics from today.
This is the kids waiting to come downstairs to open presents. They had to bring the pillow pets we gave them yesterday.
Photobucket
Boston was really excited about this "Big" orange. I've been buying the clementines so this was pretty exciting.
Photobucket
And yes, Brock was equally as excited about the orange.
Photobucket
Alyssa was excited to get her DS.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Boston and his tree frog...and pillow pet.
Photobucket
Brock and his pillow pet.
Photobucket
I think the kids had a GREAT day. And so did Gentry and I! Merry Christmas:)

5 comments:

Nielson Family said...

That figures that you've already blogged about Christmas and you've taken your Christmas decor down. I don't think I know of anyone who gets more done in one day than you. Glad you guys had a good Christmas, it sounds like you were way busy. I love all your pictures. I especially love Alyssa's outfit, very fabulous.

The Hulls said...

I love the pictures, I especially love how excited the boys were about their "big" oranges! And I have to agree with Adrienne, you do get more done in one day than anyone! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Johnston Family said...

Merry Christmas! And Happy Birthday! Did ya get the nasty Jelly Belly's for Gentry?

Clements Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! Cute cute pictures. I love how excited your kids are about the orange!
PS...I am pretty sure I gained 10 pounds too:)

AngiDe said...

I love the pillow pets!! Looks like you guys had a great christmas!

XO