Sunday, December 6, 2009

Alyssa's Baptism December 5, 2009

Alyssa was baptized by Gentry yesterday. It was an exciting day for all of us. Alyssa was super excited and nervous at the same time. She said the water was really warm, which I thought was good because it was such a cold day.
Photobucket
Photobucket
My sister in law Kassie made the headband for Alyssa, I thought it was so cute. Thanks again Kassie.
Photobucket
Boston and Brock were excited to see Alyssa get baptized.
Photobucket
My Mom and Dad
Photobucket
Gentry's Mom and Dad
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for coming to Alyssa's baptism everyone!

8 comments:

Nielson Family said...

What a special day for you guys. I'm glad everything went smoothly. I can't wait to see you and your family this weekend.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Special day for a Special Gal!! It was a good day. Congratulations Alyssa! we are so proud of you!
Love Grandma and Grandpa Mikesell

Clements Family said...

What a special day! I can't believe she is eight! Congratulations Alyssa!

AngiDe said...

What a special day for your little girl! She looks beautiful!

XO

carrie said...

Betsy, I loved catching up on your blog! What beautiful photos (of course!) and such fun times. Congrats to Alyssa on her baptism. She is lucky to have such great family around her. :o) I hope you guys are having a good holiday season so far.

The Lind's said...

Congrats Alyssa!! What a special day! She is looks beautiful in her white dress!


Oh and I love the ugly sweater party pictures! Great sweaters! Looks like such a fun party!! Oh and I was laughing about the u of u and byu sweaters...funny they both thought of that!

The Naylors said...

So exciting! She is adorable..

P.S. I would love to see you :) Lunch anytime!

P.S.S That ugly sweater contest is hilarious, that guy who won totally made me laugh!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh, I still can't believe you have an eight-year-old... She's so cute, I just want to give her a big hug!