Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sometimes they score...sometimes they just get in trouble...

Brock had his first basketball game yesterday. He loves it. I didn't think he would know what to do because we haven't been able to practice with him because of the snow outside. But he did a good job, he scored 4 points. Yay Brock!
I love that when he runs back he folds his arms. Like he is trying to be good....if only that would happen at home:)

Then we came home last night and noticed someone carved into our cabinets. We asked the kids who it was and Alyssa said Brock did it with his shark tooth necklace. (The necklace we happened to give him, who knew it would be such a bad idea.) We sent Brock to his room, and Alyssa showed us all the places he carved...from the cabinets to the table to the counter tops. Needless to say, he didn't come out of his room the rest of the night.This is one of the many surfaces he did. He actually carved a person on another cabinet and put detail. The pic didn't turn out very good because of the flash or I would have posted it. Maybe you'll have to stop by to see that one.

Last week we came out from Brock's 1st basketball practice and this is what we found. Apparently Claire road under Gentry's truck to the practice and stayed on his tire for over an hour waiting for us to come back out. She was all dirty so Gentry was nice enough to give her a bath.
Photobucket

Photobucket
My friend Adrienne came to visit, so we of course visited Texas Roadhouse. She told me before we left for dinner that she was going to get Gentry back because the last time we went he told the waiter it was her birthday. She was super embarrassed...so PAYBACKS!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Nielson Family said...

I really don't like that picture of me but I won't hold it against you because you were nice enough to let us stay with you for the weekend. I had so much fun! I wish I could have watched Brock play basketball instead of just practice. They are hilarious. I told Sunny that I'm not that concerned with time on the half-marathon so it looks like we'll all be running together. You better not back out:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Good Job on your game Brock!! You did awesome!!!!!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the video and the score and then the folded arms.

Heather said...

I can't believe that he did that. I would be so furious. Also, I couldn't help but be a little worried for Claire. Our cat had done that once, and nobody knew she was there. Needless to say when my dad started his truck, things didn't turn out so well for the poor kitty.