Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Wow I can't believe Chistmas is already here. We had a really good week. We went to my sister Janay's for our annual family Christmas party and Santa came to visit. The kids also acted out the first Christmas. When we were leaving Boston said, "That was so fun! Santa came... AND I even got to be the Star!" (His part in the play was to hold the star, and he took his job very seriously.) Photobucket
Brock was a shepherd.
Photobucket
Alyssa was an angel.
Photobucket
Boston with Santa
Photobucket
Alyssa with Santa
Photobucket
Brock with Santa
Photobucket
Brock with my parents....seriously this is the best smile I could get:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love your pictures again. Christmas is such a special time of year.

gentry said...

alyssa is cool