Thursday, January 7, 2010

KIDS....

So my brother Alan was here for Christmas and when I was cutting his hair he did this little saying to me. I started laughing so hard! I made his daughter write it down so I could learn it. (You can tell he has all girls...I wish I had video of him doing it this.)

My kids learned it, and all day long I hear Gentry and the kids saying it over and over. I think Gentry takes it the most serious...just kidding Gentry:) But I wish I had video of him with the kids. It would be priceless. But he won't let me. So it's just the kids by themselves. They get way more in to it when the camera is off...but here is a glimpse into my day.




The saying goes like this (I know it's hard to understand other kids.)

DON'T MAKE ME SNAP MY FINGERS IN THE "Z" FORMATION
HEAD ROTATION
BUTT GYRATION (Spelling?)
ELBOW ELBOW, WRIST WRIST
YOU JUST GOT DISSED!

It makes me laugh every time I hear it.

11 comments:

The Hulls said...

That was GREAT!!! We've watched each of them several times and they just make me smile! Just so you know, Reese has been doing our hair and she tells us she's Betsy. Are we sure she's not your child!?! :) Love you guys!

Nielson Family said...

Tenli is trying to copy your kids. Oh ya I love seeing Claire run through the hall.

Lindsey Stubler said...

I love it! Josie won't stop saying that now-- she keeps snapping her fingers and saying "rotation, rotation!" I'm hoping you can talk Gentry into getting video taped doing it too... that would be awesome!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So cute!! Love it!! Alyssa showed it to me when she was over other day but I haven't seen the boys do it so cute. Boston has got some great moves. Well so does Alyssa and Brock. That was fun to watch.

Heather said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I couldn't stop laughing. I just kept picturing Gentry doing it as he was standing behind the camera. Come on Gentry....we want to see it!

Amy said...

That's super funny! Keep working on that video of Gentry though :) That I would love to see!! haha

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Betsy have someone video you, I love the way you do it too!

Clements Family said...

That is awesome! Super funny!

The Bullocks said...

LOVE IT!!! I was telling it to Ryan and now Bailee has been trying to learn it. Alyssa will have to show her. and I think it would be priceless if you could get Gentry on. Ryan said he's give him 20 bucks if he'll do it for the blog.

carrie said...

SO cute. :o)

gentry said...

brock is funny mom from alyssa