Saturday, July 11, 2009

SHE'S BAAAACK!!!

Just finished the new hair!

Adrienne had just finished telling me and Gentry that the last time she went to Texas Roadhouse was her bday and they made her sit on the "stupid saddle"...so of course Gentry told the waiter it was Adrienne's bday. She tried telling the waiter Gentry was lying, but the waiter replied with "That's what everyone says." Gentry was encouraging her to get on the saddle by saying..."hey Adrienne, you don't turn 29 everyday!"...ha ha.

Going to see The Proposal.....LOVED IT, LOVED IT!!!

I had the best week ever! My friend Adrienne came back in town for a hair appointment and some much needed "retail therapy". Boy did we have fun! I'm already sad she's gone...but no worries, I'm already planning your next visit Adrienne:)

8 comments:

Lisa said...

hey there,
I did not know you did hair!! How fun :)
I love your friends hair in the first pic..Adrienne?!?!
Is that the finished product?? I am going dark this fall and would love to go that color. Do you think I could pull it off?? What is her natural color? What colors did you use on her? I love the contrast with the dark and high lites. I have been blonde my WHOLE LIFE and want to try the dark side once ;)

Lisa said...

oh and one more thing.. where did you get those awesome jeans? where do you shop? your clothes are fab!!!

The Hulls said...

You guys are both so beautiful! Gentry cracks me up, that story is great!

Nielson Family said...

I had a blast! I just wished I could have stayed longer. I'll just start saving up for our next shopping trip. Thanks so much for letting me stay with you.

Heather said...

FUN! Now I know never to go to Texas Roadhouse with you guys. That is so funny you know Kaylee's teacher. I can't wait to talk to you!!!

carrie said...

Betsy, I love how you colored her hair! It looks so pretty. You do an amazing job, I've heard! Plus, you do Cyndy's hair, too, huh? I think her hair is adorable! Anyway, I loved your post. You guys are so much fun, and I'm sure your friend had a blast staying w/you guys. :o)

Clements Family said...

I bet you were thrilled to hang out with her. I love that you guys pretended it was her birthday. That is hilarious!

Kaydee and the boys said...

Oh goody!! I just found a new hair lady! :) I haven't been able to find someone to do my hair since we moved back to UT... well it looks like my searching days are over! - I didn't know you cut hair?? ... I want to look just like your friend-can you make me look just like her?? :) ... she looks beautiful!! Good job. No seriously... I really need a hair lady. kaydeegehrke111@hotmail.com