Sunday, July 5, 2009

FAMILY STUFF

I wanted to add a few pics of the family dinner tonight. We always celebrate the birthdays of the month on the 1st Sunday. This month was Chase's birthday. Which we were so excited about because of all the gazillion people in my family no-one was born in July so my mom made us celebrate our ancestors. Come on how creepy is that? Try singing happy birthday to someone you've never met. So, Jennifer being the favorite daughter fixed that problem and now we have Chase to sing to...although he wasn't here, at least we can celebrate his birthday.

Photobucket
We have such a big group now, we had to take two pictures. One of the kids and one of the adults.
Photobucket
I was so bummed none of my pictures turned out. They were all blurry. This is the best shot I could get of the group. Darn.



Photobucket
My mom wanted me to take a picture of my brothers with my Dad. Finally all together! This hasn't happened for a while.


Photobucket
My niece Jessica was at EFY so today was the first time I've seen her in a while. I couldn't believe she was almost as tall as me. My niece Ashley is so dang cute, she reminds me so much of my little sister Jennifer.

Photobucket
Jenni and Chris were in Park City with her family yesterday, so they missed out on pictures...sorry guys can't get out of the picture thing with me:)

Photobucket
Maren and Jess...man they shouldn't be this old yet.

Photobucket
Alyssa is LOVING having Kate here to play. They are best buddies.

Photobucket
Megan and Michelle


Photobucket
KC and Mac...I still call him Scrubby, but I guess he's probably too old for that.

Photobucket
The 3 musketeers. No your eyes aren't bad, the darn pic is fuzzy.


8 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Wow! You have to quit updating your blog so fast. I'm getting really behind and seeing your blog just makes it worse. I'm usually more organized. But I do love all the pictures especially of all your family. I'm glad you guys have fun on the 4th.

carrie said...

First of all, I love all your updates! I was so excited to read all your posts and see your fun photos. Secondly...I still call Mac "Scrubby", too. I love that kid. He is just FUN. How great for your kids to have so many cousins to hang out with. They'll have the best memories....

McInnes Family said...

I love all the pictures!!! It is so fun to see all of them even though I was at all the parties :) It has been so fun seeing everyone and being able to spend so much time with everyone! Thanks for all the fun parties at your house :)

The Naylors said...

I love the family pics, I love to see how much people look like their family.
P.s. Love the pic of Matt, I hope he sees you posted it! What a guy!

The Bullocks said...

I can't believe how grown up all of the nieces and nephews are. I agree with adrienne. I'm way too behing on my blog. I have some catching up to do.

AngiDe said...

Theres nothing better than getting together with family... esp. if everyone lives in seperate state... I can totally relate!

XO

The Hulls said...

I didn't realize I didn't comment! Maybe because when I looked at it I called mom and then I started crying. I love the pictures, but I wish I could have been there! Thanks for posting them! Love you guys!

Di said...

I saw pictures of your nieces on Krista's fridge and knew right away they were your nieces too because of the eyes :)