Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th Continued...

I was so excited this year to have almost all of my family here. Jennifer just left, or everyone would have been together. (That hasn't happened for a long time with everyone living in different states, with jobs and school they can't leave.) Anyway I took some pics of everyone and here they are. (Jennifer, this is for you so you can feel like you were here...without the chaos:) We missed you and your family!)

Photobucket
Michelle (we refer to her as 2 "L"because I have another sis in law Michele aka 1"L") and Janay.

Photobucket
Why is it that brothers never quite grow up?

Photobucket
Brock taking part in the cousins Cannon Ball contest.

Photobucket
Morgen...ouch this one's gonna hurt when she lands...nope she was fine.

Photobucket
And this is how you change a diaper on a kid in a half body cast.

Photobucket
Uncle Alan getting ready to show the kids his awesome Taco Dive...I think that's what he called it. Whatever it's called..the kids were very impressed.

Photobucket
Gentry and Scott

Photobucket
Missy, Mom and JT.

Photobucket
Grandma Betty

Photobucket
Boston and Haley. Boston loves to make funny faces for pictures.

Photobucket
Connor, Porter and Michele 1"L"
Sidenote story:
This morning my sis in law Michelle called to see if she could come get a dress her daughter left here and I told her to come on over. After I hung up Gentry asked who called and I told him Michelle. He said 1 "L" or 2 "L"? And I said 2 "L". Then he says which one is that? I told him Alan's wife. It's pretty funny after 7 years Gentry still doesn't know how they spell their names but he asks the question EVERY time. "1 L or 2 L?" Then I always have to say whether it's Matt's wife or Alan's wife. BOYS:)

Photobucket
Alyssa, Mac, Megan and Ally.

5 comments:

The Hulls said...

Thanks so much for posting all of those pictures Bets... but I think I might cry, I wish I was there!!! But the pictures were great to look at! I don't know the last time I saw Alan in person. I miss everybody and the family get togethers. The cousins have so much fun together! Thanks again! Love you guys and miss you!

Clements Family said...

OK, that picture of your brother is hilarious! It is cute how you all look a like! Good job on taking pictures of everyone. I need to do that!

The Lind's said...

Looks like you had lots of family fun! Love all the pictures! That picture of your nephew in the cast made me so sad...poor little guy!! What a lot of work to change a diaper! Glad you had a HAPPY 4th!

carrie said...

Great pictures! You have such a fun family. The picture of your brother in the background is hilarious. You look gorgeous, as always, in all the pictures! I'm sure you guys had so much fun hanging out together. I haven't seen Missy in so long... Tell her HI!! :o)

Kristin said...

laughing so hard at the butt crack...where did you get your swim suit/cover up whatever that is? super cute!