Thursday, July 30, 2009

Herriman Beach

Who knew Herriman had a little beach??? Well apparently Heather and a few other friends of mine already knew, so I was glad to be invited. Thanks for setting up the play date!

Photobucket
Brock's "Sand Gloves"

Photobucket
Boston wouldn't let me get a picture, too busy playing I guess. So this is the only pic I have of him.

Photobucket
"THE GIRLS"
From left to right: Lindsey, Lindsay, Diana, Katie, ME:), Heather, and Kristin.
While I was loading my pics on the computer my boys said: "Hey all of you guys are wearing sunglasses except not the girl in the blue shirt." I guess Kristin didn't get the memo:)
Photobucket
"THE KIDDOS" I won't even attempt to name them all. Sorry.
We told them to make a funny face, and this is what Brock came up with. Sometimes I think his "good" smile is funnier. You know how kids go through those awkward picture phases...my kids are right in the middle of the phase.

6 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Looks like you are in California. The sand gloves look like starfish. What a fun day.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Darling Darling Picture!! It looks like the kids had a great day. Your kids are lucky to have you for a mom you always take them on fun adventures.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

P.S.
Such pretty moms too!!!

Heather said...

I'm glad you recently got me addicted to sunglasses so I match everyone in the picture. It was a fun day, even though I am still finding sand EVERYWHERE!!!

carrie said...

Where is that place? I would LOVE to take my kids there. I've never even heard of it. Just like Cyndy said, you guys are all so PRETTY. I'm sure your kids had a blast. How FUN!

Clements Family said...

I absolutely in love with sunglasses. I can't live without them. Love the day at the beach! Love the boys' buzz too!