Wednesday, July 29, 2009

First Day of 2nd Grade

Photobucket
Photobucket
Alyssa started 2nd grade on Monday. She loves her teacher, and said she has lots of friends in her class. Most of the girls in the neighborhood are on the same track, so she'll have friends to play with when she's off track. My mom was going to teach at another school, but last minute was able to stay...but meanwhile I put Alyssa in a different class, so she doesn't get to have my mom as a teacher. I was bummed for Alyssa, but I think she'll still get to see her quite a bit.

7 comments:

Nielson Family said...

Love the outfit, so cute! I can't believe that school has already started. It still feels like summer.

Clements Family said...

She looks adorable! I can't believe school started for you guys. It is so crazy.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa you are adorable. I miss seeing you everyday. I hope when you are off track you can spend a couple of days at school with me to help out with my new class. By the way your new teacher thinks you are the cutest student she has ever had and is so glad she is your teacher. I am glad you will be able to see Grandma Sue too. I bet she was sad she couldn't teach you. I love you!!

Heather said...

CUTE OUTFIT!!! CUTE GIRL!

The Lind's said...

Alyssa is beautiful! I can't believe you already started school...we get out next week for the 08-09 year! Crazy huh? Our summer hasn't even started!

Love the Herriman beach pictures! How fun to have a beach so close! I would love it!

carrie said...

She is such a pretty girl. I'm sure her teacher just adores her. She is so lucky to have both grandmas teaching at her school! I would have loved that! Our school starts in a few weeks and I can't believe it. I'm not ready for summer to end, that's for sure.

Brittany said...

School started already? That's crazy! Alyssa looks very cute!