Thursday, February 28, 2008

WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP.

So I actually forgot about these little video clips because after I took them I put the kids to bed and continued on with my night. Well we all know that I have a horrible memory so I am just now posting these.

I have to explain them. First off Brock kept telling me all day, "Mom I want to be a life guard ok." I was like ok, Brock you can be a life guard. But later I decided it would be cute to see this on video for him to watch..(in case one day he really becomes one.)

Then I of course have to ask Boston the same question. Don't mind his over abundance of spit. I laughed while watching this because he had so much spit...he even had a spit bubble...gross! I think he forgets to swallow sometimes. Anyway you can't really understand him, but he says he wants to be Mickey and Minnie mouse. (Deep down I know he wants to be Minnie, but I've tried to tell him Mickey is cooler.) Side note: Who would have ever thought I'd be telling my kids Mickey is the one you want to be.

10 comments:

The Hulls said...

They are so cute! I think those are great things that they want to be! :)

The Hulls said...

Hey, I have a question, do you know how to put the little floating baby thing on a blog. I was looking, but I couldn't figure it out. Thanks!

The Hulls said...

Nevermind, I figured it out. Sorry I took up so many comments. Love you guys!

The Bullocks said...

I love the spit bubble!!! your boys are so cute. and I love giddy little Boston and his minnie mouse dreams. I love watching the video's I need to do more of them. I need to figure out how to put them on myself so I don't have to wait for Ryan to do it.

Nielson Family said...

How cute! I replayed the video like 3 times because the spit was making me laugh.

kassie said...

That is the cutest thing ever I love wstching the videos. Jordyn wants to be a hunter when she grows up. kids are so funny.The spit cracks me up I kinda get like that when I'm pregnant so much spit and know where to go but out.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I love the videos and the spit. They are so cute! Ok so now I want to see your purse. You need to do the purse tag. It is a great way to clean out your purse to. You should have seen everything I threw away.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

That is so dang funny. No surprise on what they want to be. Boston will be the Doctor or Dentist and Brock will be the jock and then a fireman or superman or spider man. I love those two. And Alyssa too.

carrie said...

Hi Betsy! I know it's super late, and I'm up snooping on your blog....but I told you sister, Missy, tonight that I was going to comment. :o) I always read it, but I didn't want you to think I was some crazy weirdo for just commenting when I haven't seen you in so long....so you probably don't even remember who we are!! I love your blog...and your family is just as cute as always. You have such beautiful kids....but then look at you and Gentry. How could they not be?? I love Missy, and I get to see her at the games 'cause my son, Matthew, plays with Scrubby. Matthew and Scrubby have been friends for so long. I think they've played sports together since they were four. We love them too death. I told Missy that next time you get those cute watches....that she has to snag one for me to buy! :o) (I was dying over them....) Sorry for the long comment. I just had to say "hi"....and let you know that I snoop on you guys. You write so many cute things, and you're as gorgeous as ever. Take care!

The Lind's said...

So cute! I love that Boston wants to be Minie! Both videos are adorable! So when is that trip to Santa Monica? You better be callin me! :)