Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bye Autum




This Friday me and the girls that go running in the morning got together to have one last hurrah (sp?) before our friend Autum moves. We wanted to have a surprise dinner for her, but one of the girls---bless her heart didn't know it was a surprise and told her. We had the dinner anyway but it wasn't a surprise. It was actually really fun. We got to visit, EAT (my favorite pastime--that's why I run.) and we all took the color code test. Yes I know you are all wondering what color am I? Well I am exactly split on Red/Yellow. I don't lean more on either side. And I have absolutely NO white. (Poor Gentry has to live with me, luckily he is almost all white.) It is actually kind of fun to see what color everyone is.
You will notice that we have a pretty big group. Normally it is about 5 of us in the morning. Not everyone goes every morning....but I do cause I know I'll be eating like crap! I love my junk food. Thank you Carol for letting us party at your house!
(FAMOUS SIDENOTE:) Oh and how can I forget....Me and Gentry went to see STEP UP 2, it was even better than Step Up (1). You've gotta see it! I love the dancing, I wish I was coordinated!

12 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Sounds like you had a great time! You are all such beautiful girls. It's nice to be surrounded by so many friends and you looked beautiful as usually. Glad you had such a great time. How can I find out what color I am?

Clements Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clements Family said...

I so look up to you for running. It motivates me for after I have the baby! That is fun you all did the color code test. I am a blue/red (more towards blue though)!

The Lind's said...

That is so great that you guys going running. I wish...wish I had that in me! That is why you are so stinkin skinny! I bet it's fun to have a fun bunch to go running with. I will use that as my excuse...I have no one to go with! Okay, you know either way I still couldn't get out of bed to go running!

Chelsa said...

It's so fun to see pictures of everyone! You all look so beautiful. That's sad Autumn is moving! Are they going back to AZ

haley said...

It's Missy-
using Haley's email for some reason...Hi Betsy! Yes I am commenting again! I am totally keeping track! I have to say you girls are die hards! All the snow we've had this year! I couldn't hack it and I'd like to think i could do American Gladiators! Guess I'll put that on hold! you guys should use your blog spots and put together a 5k fun run or a 1 mile run for kids and parents- the end of April- call it some nifty name- that would encourage more moms-dad's and kids! plus you could have cool t-shirts. You could seriously have a good turn out- plus I wouldn't do winners- to big of a pain- plus you don't want parents leavin' their kids behind! Ooh maybe I could help ya- ooh- you could have the shirts say " get ta steppin'" or " if ya like to blog... try a jog!! ha! lol! I'm definately your talented sister!
missy

Lindsey Stubler said...

Besty- you are so good for going running. By the time you get up, go running, shower, get ready, and get your kids up... I'm STILL ASLEEP! I can not get my lazy but out of bed in the morning. That's why you're so dang skinny and I'm always complaining! We need another girls night soon...

Nielson Family said...

It was a fun night, I especially enjoyed all the treats. Thanks for being so motivated, I would have never wanted to go jogging in the first place.

Greg and/or Angie said...

This is Angie. Can you believe I'm commenting on your blog? That was a fun night. If it weren't for you I never would have lasted the winter! We'll need to do that again sometime.

Johnston Family said...

Hello! It's Laura, We FINALLY have internet! I know that this comment doesn't have anything to do with "Bye Autum" but I didn't know where else to post! Anywhoo, Love your blog, can't wait to be a fellow blogger myself!

carrie said...

Betsy, you are just so cute. I wish I had the ambition, like you, to run and ride my bike. ha ha I have just been the laziest this year. If I want to be skinny like you again though...I'm going to have to motivate myself. ha ha
I saw your cute sister again tonight at the basketball games, and I'm trying to talk her into starting a blog, too. Help me out! :o)

kassie said...

You are so lucky to have all those running buddies. I'f you ever need a diet coke buddy give me a call!