Sunday, February 3, 2008

FAILED

Well you guessed it. I failed my diet. I don't know who I was kidding. I will say I am only drinking Diet Coke occasionally. But the no carb thing doesn't work for me. Doesn't the Word of Wisdom say to eat meat sparingly anyway? Yes I am pulling out the religion card...it's working in my favor at the moment. So does anyone have any ideas to get your pants to not feel so snug around the thighs without dieting? Just thought I'd check. And buying a bigger size is not an option at the moment:)

Oh and for those of you who were curious...I didn't lose A SINGLE pound during my 3 day DETOX aka starving myself. My friend lost 5 pounds. I guess there is a diet for everyone. Betsy is a weird name, they probably haven't made one up for me yet. I'll invent it. Here it is: Eat carbs if they make you happy and a little Diet Coke here and there never hurts, as long as you top it off with a little home made wheat bread! Ta Dah! That's my diet. I'll let you know how much weight I lose. Oh I'll tell you this much, at least I won't fail at my own diet. Right???

10 comments:

Kristin Kassing said...

Well I am proud of you on cutting back on Diet Coke. I am pregnant and can barely get myself to do it. Diet Just Suck!!!

Heather said...

Good for you Betsy! No diet is worth being unhappy. You look fabulous just the way you are, I don't think you have anything to lose anyway.

Clements Family said...

I love your idea of a diet! So great! You look great so don't worry about it...

Nick and Amera said...

I cant believe you think you need to loose weight! Please, you are PERFECT just the way you are!I bet if you asked anyone, they'd agree with me!

Lyndee said...

You look great. Their are lots of us that would love to look like you. I hope that makes you feel better. I love your diet mabie I will try it.But instead of a Diet coke Dr pepper:)

Nielson Family said...

You didn't fail. If anything else you decided to cut back on diet coke and that's good. I like your new diet especially if you'll bring me some of your homemade wheat bread:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Betsy you skinny little thing you. I am proud of you that you stuck it out for 3 days. I could have never done it. Even though you didn't need to suffer. But Apollo burger, Cafe Rio and rice crispy treats in one day now that is living and being happy!! And besides you needed all of that energy to help get me organized this weekend. Thanks your amazing and look amazing too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed you even tried. Ill let you know when I come across that miracle diet.

Chereebee said...

Betsy, Betsy, Betsy...... you are the BIGGEST NERD- you do NOT need to lose weight! You seriously look SO GOOD!!!!!

510Jen said...

You are hilarious! I think your diet sounds just like mine. Again you look great and you are not going to go crazy.