Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This one's for you Cyndy!







Ok so now I have not only been harrassed by comments on my blog...I've been verbally harrassed by my mother in law. No I'm just kidding Cyndy you weren't harrassing me, I just put that in for drama.






Anyway I haven't updated because nothing much has happened that is "Blog worthy". I know I post a lot about nothing, but this time I really didn't have anything that good.






So now for the post.....TA DAH! We went to the mall...I didn't even buy anything other than the tokens for the Merry-go-round thing!! Now that is blog worthy...Me, mall...no purchase...oops well except for the Pre-order on make-up. (But they are having a gift with purchase so I had to.)
Ok Cyndy you better be proud of this post because:
1. I didn't buy anything at the mall
2. I took my kids on the Merry-go-round (what a nice mom right? You know what a waste of money I think that thing is.)
3. I dedicated this post to you!
Thanks to all of you who were worried about me because I had been slacking in the blogging area. I was glad to know I was missed...well you missed my posts at least.

4 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Wow I should bug you more often about updating your blog because I got a whole blog just for me. I feel so important. Also my grandkids were able to have a ride on the Merry Go Round!! (And yes I know how you feel about this) . I was happy to hear that you really did actually buy something at the mall today. When something is free you just got to have it.
Free gifts are great. If anyone else missed Betsy's blogging bug her about it and you may get a blog just for you!!
Thanks Betsy!! Love Ya

The Bullocks said...

Ya I hear you about nothing exciting to blog about. I need to blog about something. and it seems like no one has updated because nothing is going on. it's just that time of year where no one is getting out and were all stuck inside. We need some warm weather ASAP!!!
those were cute pictures of your kids. I can't wait to see you guys. only 2 more months until we live there. can you believe that!!!!

Clements Family said...

How amazing that you didn't buy anything at the mall! That is great....I know it rarely happens for me (even though it is hardly me buying anything for myself!) I missed your posts! They always are so fun to read!

Lyndee said...

You were missed for sure. Glad your back. I was begining to wonder where you were. Way cute pictures of you kids.