Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Hunger Games

My friend Allison...as I've mentioned before is the WORLDS BEST PARTY PLANNER.  And once again she planned another fun party for the opening night of The Hunger Games.  I wasn't as excited as Gentry to see the movie, but I was pleasantly surprised and I really liked it.  (Although it's not my favorite genre of movie.) 

We had a yummy Hunger Games themed dinner...and then off to the movie!  Gentry somewhere along the way hurt his knee, and by the end of the night literally couldn't even walk to the car...so me being the wife of the year, went and got the car and picked him up.

 Only Katie would come to the party dressed up.  I was peeing my pants laughing.  She cracks me up...unfortunately she didn't make it to the movie (She saw it the night before.)





3 comments:

S said...

I'm so glad you have such fun friends that you can get together with and have so much fun.

The Lind's said...

Looks like fun! Cute pic of u girls! Wish we could have made it!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Allison is amazing!! Katie cracks me up and you look beautiful.
Sounds like Gentry's getting old:)