Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Alyssa's Piano Recital

Alyssa had her piano recital last night.  Saying I was nervous for her was an understatement.  I had been getting on her case about her practicing the last week or so, and I wasn't sure that she was ready.  So I felt like I was holding my breath the whole time.  She actually did really well.  I was really proud of her.  I guess there was no need to worry. She said she was nervous, but I honestly couldn't even tell.  
GOOD JOB ALYSSA!!  WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!
 She has the best teacher around!  (My good friend Angie White)
 Some REALLY supportive brothers...and they're not even annoying.  Although, as soon as she got done they both leaned over to me and said "Mom did she mess up, or do a good job?"  Like I said...VERY SUPPORTIVE.


 Adrienne came ALL the way from Blanding.  (I won't mention the bazillion stores we shopped at, because we all know she didn't come to visit for the shopping.)
 Alyssa's good friend Lexi....who happens to be six months older than Alyssa, but you'd never guess.



 During the actual performance!  Look at that skill:)...and her boots are pretty cute too!
 

2 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Alyssa you did such a great job!! It was a long song and you did it all so perfect. Grandpa and I are so proud of you. We love you!!

S said...

Alyssa you still need to come over and play for Jennifer and Reese so they too can see what a great job you did on your song. It was a long song to memorize and you played it so well.
Loved the pictures too.