Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's Go To The MOVIES

The kids have been asking to see the new Lorax movie since it came out...and since I'm "Mother of The Year",  I decided to take them:) (And maybe the fact that my mother in law took all the kids the night before for a sleepover so I was feeling nice and rested.)

My sister in law Kassie joined us with her two kids.  The kids had a blast being with their cousins.  I'm so glad my kids have their cousins and grandparents nearby.

Before the movie, the kids played here while I was doing a clients hair.  I looked outside to see the kids inventing an obstacle course and connecting bikes, strollers, scooters, and skateboards.
 Leave it to Boston to talk Bridger into pulling him.

 Brock got this magic hat from Grandma Cyndy, and hasn't stopped wearing it.
 My kids are just so photogenic, wouldn't you say?

 I just was cleaning and I found this note in Brock's lunch box.  I love that my kids will do sweet things for each other....it makes me happy.

2 comments:

S said...

Love the sweet note. Alyssa is a sweetheart but so are the others too.

Kristin said...

Good thing I nominated you for "mother of the year" earlier that day, so you could totally claim/own the award for this post. You are awesome! xoxo
Love the photogenic kids! lol