Friday, March 16, 2012

Great Grandma Mikesell

Today was Gentry's grandma's funeral Mariam Mikesell.  (Kim's Mom.)  It was a sad day, but there is a part of us that is excited that she is with her husband and two children that have already passed on.  She was such a sweet calm person.  She reminded me a lot of my father in law Kim.  Genuinely nice. 

Kim spoke at the funeral and it was fun hearing stories about her that I hadn't heard before.  They also had all of the great grand kids sing "I Am A Child Of God".  It was really sweet to see all the kids singing.  They also asked me to sing, and I sang "Like Jesus". 
Gentry was a pallbearer.




 Kim and His siblings.





2 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for taking the pictures and doing such a beautiful job singing.

Clements Family said...

What a bitter sweet day. Sorry for your guys' loss!