Thursday, March 15, 2012

When Adrienne Came to Play...

Adrienne came up Sunday afternoon.  I was so excited because we never feel like we have enough time to do all that we want and this time it was just her and Locklyn so I was sure we could fit everything in.  See the problem with that is we ALWAYS try to do too much.  It's just that we have so much fun we can't fit it all in.  I think we could have easily filled a few more days, so I guess she is going to have to come back soon...(Sorry Adrienne, it's just what we gotta do...so much to do, so little time.)

 We might have spent a little time at Chick-fil-a...(Don't act so surprised.)
 Adrienne had a quick Dr. appointment so I played with Locklyn in the car.  She loves me.
(Adrienne says she loves whoever feeds her, so I fed her a time or two...girl after my own heart.)
We did a little bit of shopping.   We had to check out the new store by my house, Gordmans.  The workers are all really nice...but, well I'll let you make your own call on  the workers.  Let's just say it took A VERY long time to get checked out.  And we were telling him how to ring us up.  But it was fun anyway.
 We went to the movie This Means War...and laughed our guts out.
 And we let Locklyn get her ears pierced.  This is the "before".  She is very similar to how Alyssa was in the fact that you can't see her ears unless she is turned to the side.  (Maybe that's why I love her so much.)
 I don't think she seemed to mind it....
 The "after"....she looks happy to me! 
We maybe had to take a drive to Salt Lake...we thought Locklyn could get a little rest in, while Adrienne and I looked for a billboard some guy told her he thought she was in.  I wish we could have taken a picture of it as we were driving by...so I could do a side-by-side.  But instead we visited Gentry at his work...and showed him Locklyn's earrings.  Because we knew he couldn't wait to see them until he got home.  And that just about sums up our week together!  
UNTIL NEXT TIME!

2 comments:

Nielson Family said...

We had so much fun...I felt like I could have spent another week. Thanks for having us! The first thing Jett & Tenli asked me when I got home was "Mom, so when do we get to go to Riverton?"

Heather said...

Looks like fun! I went to Gordman's today...had the same experience with the workers. I was disappointed in the store:(