Sunday, March 4, 2012

While Mom and Dad Are Away, the Kiddos Will Play!

Jennifer and Nate went to Minnesota to look for a new house!  While they were gone we got to have the kids come over for a day. 
We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch.  Yep, me and SIX kids.  And I survived.



Alyssa tried spiking Jett's hair...needless to say it didn't work.
 Chase made his "Mishota House" aka Minnesota house.
 Alyssa and her friends played with the kids, and flew them around like super hero's.


 Then maybe we went to Del Taco for dinner.  Let's be honest, there's only so much you can do with snow outside.  (I don't do snow.)



2 comments:

The Hulls said...

Thank you sooo sooo sooo much!!! I owe you big time! I love all the pictures, I'm gonna have to steal them from you! Thank you so much again!!

S said...

Great pictures and great expressions. Way to be a supermom.