Friday, September 2, 2011

A Few Fun Things

This has been a fun last week off track.  On Monday night we took the kids to the Bees game for family night.  Alyssa had a sleep over with her cousin Jordyn because it was Jordyn's birthday.  So Alyssa didn't make it to the game with us.  But Boston was sure to get autographs for her while we were at the game.




Yesterday I took my kids to Trafalga.  I've been working more lately and they've been good to help out around the house, so I thought we could do something fun for a few hours.
Me, Kristin and Richelle, making sure the phone service was still OK:) We even got our purses cleaned out while the kids played
 There was a rock climbing wall.  I was impressed how quickly the kids picked up on it.  I'm not sure how those teeny tiny rocks could support my body weight so I'll just watch everyone else.
 Brock is a little on the competitive side (to say the least) and he made it all the way to the top within seconds.
 Boston and Ellie
 Everything is always more fun when you have more friends!! 
Ellie, Boston, Jack and Landon.  Paige and Alyssa are in the background climbing.
 Boston even gave the climbing a try.
 I LOVE this ride.  Going up and down seriously tickles my stomach and I can't help but laugh.
 I'm just glad they make a spot for "big" people.

When we got home my kids decided to play "Chick-fil-a".  They made their own restaurant and they even decided who was going to play who.  (Is it sad that my kids know the names of the employees?)  Brock was filling out paper work and he said he wrote a secret code in cursive so no one would know what it said.  The funny thing is, he just wrote a bunch of swirls...so it didn't say anything.  Very secretive Brock!  I love that he thinks no one can read cursive.

Brock also pulled out another tooth yesterday.  He's lost two teeth since he's been off track.  Needless to say I'm just glad we got our family pictures taken before he pulled his teeth out.
One more story:
A few nights ago when we were saying family prayer Boston asked if he could clasp his hands together for prayer instead of folding his arms.  I said "sure".  He said "Cause that's how Grandma Suzie does it."  At the end of the prayer he said.  "I know why Grandma doesn't fold her arms, it's because they didn't learn how to in the Olden Days."  I cracked up.  The things Boston notices...

1 comment:

S said...

Love the pictures and love the comments especially Boston's.