Sunday, September 25, 2011

Let's Go To The Circus!

 We took the kids to the Circus this on Friday.  We went early so they could have a chance to see the animals. 

 Don't they look thoroughly intrigued? 
 It was super hot in the Energy Solutions Arena...Gentry and I kept looking at each other hoping they would turn up the AC.  The kids were crying about how hungry they were....keep in mind they had just eaten.  I was telling them we were going to dinner right after the circus.  I was getting ready to leave even before it started.
 So we settled for a little Kettle Corn and some drinks.  I couldn't believe how expensive all the crap was.  Really...$22.00 for a toy I'd be worried about spending a $1.00 on.  So needless to say we didn't buy anything.

 The kids got tattoos on their hands.  I was thinking about all the germs they were getting from putting their hands on the table.  (Do I sound like a pessimist here?)

The kids were actually ready to leave before the Circus was over.  Gentry and I were ready to leave too.  So we left a few minutes early.  Asking my kids about the Circus later, you'd think we had a completely different experience....They raved about it.  Hmmmm I think this might be our last time to the Circus.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The circus sucks! Glad you experienced that first hand though...it makes for a good blog post anyway!
The picture of the kids looking 'intrigued' is awesome...my favorite! Love trying new stuff, especially when it sucks!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Looks like fun! Too bad you were hot!! As in sweating LOL! Hope ESA read your face book comment. :)