Saturday, September 3, 2011

Trafalga Again

We had so much fun at Trafalga that we decided to go with Gentry on his day off.  We all had a blast.

Boston and Alyssa went together on this ride...
 Brock went alone..
 Gentry and I watched, and laughed....
 ...because Boston got really wet, and he wasn't happy about it.
 So Boston and Gentry had a little "talk".
 While Brock and Alyssa went on a ride.

 Boston decided to take a "time out".
 Then decided to have a better attitude, and enjoy the day.
 Gentry taught us how to golf.

 ...and some of us learned.
 Let's just say it's harder than it looks.
 But he loves me anyway.
 So we raced the cars...I won if you don't count the fact that he already lapped me once.
 Alyssa picked me to be the driver, so I must have been a good one.
 Yep, had to do the Frog Hopper one more time.

We took the kids to breakfast and afterwards Brock asked if he could go get a mint.  I told him to ask for 5 so we could all have one.  I listened to him ask the worker and he asked for 6.  I thought he wanted the extra mint so he could have 2...so when he came back I asked why he asked for 6 mints.  And he said "Because I can't say FIVE, now that I lost my tooth."  I cracked up. 

1 comment:

S said...

Loved this blog. What a fun day and love all your comments. Keep up the good work.