Tuesday, September 6, 2011

LABOR DAY


This year for Labor Day we celebrated with dinner and swimming at my house.
My Grandma Betty was able to make it.  She's 93 and doing great!

 We started off with a little fresh salsa and chips.
 Michele, Nate and Jennifer.
 My Dad and my Cousin Daniel.
 Matt, Tate, Michele...with my Dad trying to sneak in the picture.
 My Mother in law Cyndy
 Reese and Alyssa...I think they could be sisters.
 Brock and Max
 Boston
 My Mom and Connor
 Pretty much the coolest garbage girl you'll ever see:)
 Me, Janay and Jennifer
 Jennifer and Jett (Jennifer and Nate were the only adults who actually swam, the rest of us visited and sampled the food.)
 We celebrated a few birthdays.
 And ate some yummy desserts.  (I tried them all, just to make sure they were all good.  I had to take one for the team.)

HAPPY LABOR DAY! (Gentry had to work, but we saved some treats for him)

4 comments:

S said...

Thanks for letting us hang out at your house. It was a fun day and everything tasted so good.

The Lind's said...

Cute pictures and posts...I wish I was up to date on my blog...even in the current year would b good!! Good job ! Love the folding arms comment!! Ur kids are sweet!

Nick and Amera said...

so fun!! Seeing that picture of Nate brought back memories... he and I were good friends in high school. He and Jennifer are a beautiful couple! I think that garbage girl happens to be one of the most gorgeous garbage girls ever--which is kind of weird for a girl who picks up garbage!! hahahhaha!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Thanks for letting me crash again!! Love you all!