Thursday, September 8, 2011

Our Very Own Chick-Fil-A

I know, I know, we go to Chick-fil-a WAY too much.  But the kids put their own little restaurant together and put so much work into it I had to post it.


 THE MENU
 They even made the ice cream cones.


 They made all of the food, they even remembered the pickles.
 And how can you buy fake food without fake money?
 I love that they remembered the details...they even got the vase with flowers.
 Boston was in charge of "Kids Night".

 They made lots of drinks and shakes so when people ordered they wouldn't run out.

 It wouldn't be Chick-fil-a with out the Cow!

6 comments:

Annika said...

Honestly girl, you have got to branch out into the REAL world of food! But super cute of your kids!!!

Heather said...

I am laughing my head off!!! I'm also slightly jealous cause that had to of occupied them for hours! Honestly how long did it take for them to make the shakes?

Nielson Family said...

I love the creativity & detail. Good job boys!!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Wow!! They got every detail!! Chick-Fil-A best diet coke in town!!!

S said...

You need to share this with our local Chick-Fil-A.

carrie said...

absolute cutest thing ever. you have such fun kids. :o)