Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE BACHELOR

Well I'm not afraid to admit it...I love watching the Bachelor.  And so do my friends.  Allison came up with the idea of a bachelor party.

 And in perfect "Allison style"...she hosted it.  She included EVERY detail from the wine glasses to the root"beer", and she even had the FINAL ROSE.
 I spy with my little eye...Allison trying to get in my picture:)
 OK she even made pina coladas....Yummy too!
 Allison's husband Brent
 Ryan...got a little tipsy from his root "beer".
 Allison made up a Bachelor questionnaire.  I took it very seriously because she said the award was dinner for two.  Apparently I'm not as smart as I thought I was...darn Mike and Heather won.
 Dinner for TWO:)
 I mean we had so much fun there were fireworks going off behind us.
Thanks Allison for putting the party together...and Heather for letting us crash in your parents' basement.  Did I mention it is the perfect place for parties like this???...other than those horses they call dogs that roam the house:)  (I still can't believe she got dogs!)

9 comments:

Bell Blog said...

I love it! Leave it to Allison to have the best parties! :) (Great location)

Kaydee and the boys said...

What the devil!?!? - Katie wasn't kidding, you really did brown your hair the same day as mine!?!?... must be that time of year. It looks so cute on you!

Good job.

... and Alison really DID have a Bachelor party!!! Hilarious. I love you people...

Allison Bushman said...

I will change the invite into a jpeg and email it to you. Thanks for blogging! You're always so on top of it!

The Lind's said...

So fun!! Wish we could have made it! Love the pictures!And boy you missed out on some yummy dinner for two...Allison is too cute!!
Oh and I love your hair...looks good on you!!

The Hulls said...

That is so fun, awesome party!! I love your hair too Bets! Mom sent me a picture of it and I showed Reese and said, "Look, Aunt Betsy has brown hair now." She said, "How?" and I said, "So she can have brown hair like her kids." To which she added, "And us!!" Love and miss you guys!!

Clements Family said...

That was fun.
Though I don't know about the pictures. I am glad that I have gained 10 pounds in the past month.

Brittany said...

Oh I LOVE the Bachelor! And I freaking hate Michelle!!!....so I love the invitations. Hopefully they're mocking her!:)

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Look like a great time!! Love your hair! Soooo Cute!!!

Di said...

This is mine and Tyler's first season watching the Bachelor together and it's been fun... especially making fun of that Michelle girl... I keep saying that she must be kidding and putting on a show because I can't understand how someone could really be like her! And I can't believe Brad likes her! What a fun party idea! And what a good idea to create another blog to announce updates... I might just do that.